^ Here are my top 9 pictures for October ^
I've just had the most stressful ordeal trying to order Jordan's birthday but I think I've sorted it and I am going to write this blog post in hopes that my stress levels lower.
October has been a fab month. Although not my favourite month, I do love the change in weather and the leaves turning from green to orange in the trees. Lets go into details about why these are my top picks.
- The first photo is of Sydney and I holding hands. It's the first photo I have of us like this and it's one of my favourites.
- The photo of Jordan and Sydney, What can I say? They are my two favourite people in the whole entire world. This picture melts my heart.
- Sydney as Dracula. Totally adorable and definitely worth the £8 it cost for the costume! Tesco have some of the best little boys clothes ever!
- Sydney and his Great Grandparents, taken very early on in the month but I absolutely love this photo! He was looking up at them both and smiling. It was a very special moment. Also note, that Sydney is named after his Great Great Grandfather.
- Petted Lip - the infamous petted lip photo. He done this after Jordan gave him a kiss! The video is adorable and it's up on my instagram search me, @leighsylvia
- My First Hallowe'en also the month he turned 2 months! Had to get a picture with both events.
- Autumn Walks - This day was beautiful, it was cooler and we walked around the park. Very special and I even got a stitch!
- All happy in his homemade snuggle blanket made by Grandma!
- In his Bah & Tweet dribble bib, who on the last day of October chose Sydney to be a Brand Representative, so so exciting!
So that's it my 9 top pictures! Thanks for reading!