Tuesday 18 October 2016

ALL ABOUT US

Hi there, I'm new to this blogging thing so be kind to me! I've been thinking about what the first post on this page should be, Do I just go straight into a specific topic I'd like to talk about? or do I start with sharing what has happened this week? ... Neither. This first post is going to be all about us, our little family. Well here goes, this is us...





We are a family of three, living in Scotland. There's Jordan, he's the oldest of us all (23) he likes to collect vinyl, go to gigs and cook. My names Leigh, I'm 22 and I've always been fascinated by the internet, in particular YouTube. I love the wide range of communities it has, I started watching Shaytards back in 2010 and YouTube has sucked me in ever since. Then we have our beautiful baby boy Sydney. He was born in August 2016 and is the best little baby ever! Yes I know, I have a biased opinion but he is!

I've been playing with the idea of setting up a blog for years and Jordan's embarked on a Music Blog so I feel like it's my time... finally! You can expect a variety of different posts but they will mainly be baby and family related however I may throw in the odd beauty or favourites posts. I'm hoping to start up a YouTube channel so will connect the two together, so some posts may have a video at the bottom! I hope you stick around! Please follow our Blog. 

Thanks so much for reading
Leigh & family x


No comments:

Post a Comment